pen • cil
1. An instrument for writing or drawing, consisting of a thin stick of graphite or a similar substance enclosed in a long thin piece of wood or fixed in a metal or plastic case that you use by pressing the black or colored part in its center against paper or some other surface and make a black or colored mark.
• Made from apple tree kiln-dried twigs
• Each pencil is 7 inches long & one end is pre-sharpened
• Over 7 inches of inner core color in each pencil
• Non-toxic and safe for children over 3 years of age
• Made in the USA
is handcrafted from kiln-dried twigs & branches of Winesap apple trees in California. The Apple PencilTM is a natural wood instrument for writing and drawing on paper. Each pencil is approx. 7 inches long and 3/16 -3/8 inches in diameter. The inner core is a No.2 graphite. Over 3 inches of useable inner core is available. One end is sharpened. The core is PMA approved non-toxic and safe for children. The Apple PencilTM can be sharpened using a hand-held pencil sharpener, or safely whittling with a knife.
The Apple PencilTM is packaged in a clear hinged recycled plastic storage case and sealed with an Apple PencilTM washi tape.