pen • cil
1. An instrument for writing or drawing, consisting of a thin stick of graphite or a similar substance enclosed in a long thin piece of wood or fixed in a metal or plastic case that you use by pressing the black or colored part in its center against paper or some other surface and make a black or colored mark.
• Made from apple tree twigs
• Each pencil is 4.75 inches long & one end is pre-sharpened
• Over 1.5 inches of inner core color in both ends of pencil (over 3" total)
• Non-toxic and safe for children over 3 years of age
• Actual tin size is 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches
• Made in the USA
is handcrafted from Winesap apple tree kiln-dried twigs harvested in cooler regions of California. The handmade Apple Pencil™ is natural wood, whimsical, practical, and has a special appeal for children and adults. It is a fun writing and drawing tool.
Each pencil is 4.75 inches long and 3/16 -3/8 inches in diameter. The core is a clay and wax mixture with pigment added. Over 1.5 inches of usable core is available in each end. The core is PMA approved non-toxic and safe for children. Depending on the diameter, a pencil can be sharpened using a hand-held pencil sharpener, or safely whittling with a knife.
Apple Pencil™ is available in reusable old fashioned hinged metal tins with a clear window and sealed with an Apple PencilTM washi tape. An information product label is attached on the back. Each tin contains 8 mixed colors.
Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple, & Black
Apple Pencil™ is handcrafted in California USA.